On our way!
Our well-experienced and certified rigging engineers operate on a world-wide basis, equipped with all necessary lifting equipment and safety certificates. Often complemented with offshore certificates to ensure safe execution of rigging inspections & tests and world-wide spooling operations. All inspections and service activities are executed within the internationally recognized norms and guidelines (LOLER, LEEA, EKH, VCA).
If desired, every inspection or spooling operation will be initiated through a risk analysis, including LMRA and JSA analyses. These can also be tailored towards the need and requirements of the customer and end user.
On a world-wide basis, we can offer you the following services:
- Inspection and (if possible) repair of steel wire ropes; both visual as through MPI and 3D measurement technology.
- Inspection and testing of all hoisting & lifting equipment, such as, steel wire rope slings, grommets, chain, chain hoists, shackles, multi-leg sling assemblies, etc.
- Installing and replacing of steel wire ropes with support of our range of mobile spooling machines (from 2T up to 180T) and tension winch (continuous line pull of 40T).
- Assembly of end terminations, including socketing
- Supervision and coordination of spooling operations.
- Semi-permanently placed – certified for on-site inspection services on-board vessels or project sites wherever required.
- Complete administration and coordination of your quality certificates (Declaration of conformity, II-A).
- All other services aimed at our customers being in compliance with lifting equipment regulations (LOLER).