All our inspections and tests are executed through our experienced team of certified rigging engineers. Our rigging engineers all carry the necessary certificates (LEEA, LOLER, EKH, VCA) and operate according to the internationally renowned guidelines and norms.
We offer the following service activities at our location in Dordrecht, The Netherlands:
- Inspection and NDT testing on steel wire ropes, both visual as through MPI and 3D measurement technology.
- Inspection of all hoisting and lifting equipment, ranging from steel wire rope slings, grommets, chain, shackles, chain hoists, hoisting blocks, spreaders and many more.
- Testing, load testing, and re-certification of all hoisting and lifting equipment.
- Load testing through our callibrated 140T overhead crane or 300T testing bench.
- Pre-tensioning of steel wire ropes and slings through our 140T overhead crane and 300T testing bench.
- Break tests through our callibrated 300T testing bench (with or without 3rd party testing authorities, such as Lloyd’s, DNV, ABS).
- Spooling operations (with or without pre-tension) from reel to reel (or winch) through our range of mobile spooling machines (2T through 180T) and tension winch (up to 40T continuous tension).